IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the Pioneer® BD-RW BDR-TD05 Firmware Update software to resolve the following issues:
- Power2Go software is unable to format a DVD-RAM disc
- An abnormal sound may occur when adding read data to a DVD-R DL disc
- VAIO Care™ cannot analyze the ODD (Oprical Disk Drive) after resuming from sleep mode
- Power2Go software is unable to burn or copy specific video CD titles
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 4.68 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600761.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600761.exe file to begin the installation.
- If the "User Account Control" screen appears, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "PIONEER BD-RW BDR-TD05 Firmware Update Ver. 1.01" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
NOTE:The computer must be shut down after the firmware update is complete. After the computer has been shut down, wait 60 seconds then restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD05 Firmware Update is complete.
NOTE: Please verify the version installed is 1.01. If for any reason it is not Version 1.01, please run this update again and shut down the computer. Wait 60 seconds then restart the computer.