IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the Synaptics® HID TouchPad Update software to resolve the following issues:
- Vertical scrolling does not function when Chiral Scrolling is disabled
- Tap Zone areas are not configured correctly
- The finger scrolling functions do not work after the computer resumes from sleep mode
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 51.35 MB
Before You Start
- Open Control Panel
- Select "Uninstall Programs"
- Double-click the "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver" tab to uninstall the currently installed driver
- Restart the computer
Download & Install
|Download and Installation Instructions|
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Synaptics HID TouchPad Update is complete.