This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the AMD Radeon™ HD 7300 Series Graphics software to resolve an issue where the computer may stop functioning or hang (stop responding), when attempting to playback an AVI or MPEG-4 formatted video file.
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 126.75 MB
Before You Start
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600795.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600795.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "AMD Radeon HD 7300 Series Graphics Update Ver. 8.982.10.8000" screen, click "Next".
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the AMD Radeon HD 7300 Series Graphics Update is complete.
Versions to check after installation:
- AMD Radeon HD 7300 Series Graphics version 9.982.10.8000
- AMD High Definition Audio Device version 220.127.116.1108
- AMD VISION Engine Control Center version 2012.1010.1519.255.30