IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6235 / Intel Centrino Wireless-N 135 software to improve Wi-Fi Direct connection stability.
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 84.26 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600813.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600813.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6235 / Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 135 Update Ver. 126.96.36.199" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 / Intel Centrino Wireless-N 135 Update is complete.
To confirm the installation is successful, follow the path below::
- Version 188.8.131.52 is shown