This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs the originally shipped version of the Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter software.
This driver also resolves the yellow exclamation point error that may appear in Device Manager next to "Network Controller" which indicates that a driver is not installed for that device.
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 73.01 Mb
Before You Start
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000551952.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000551952.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter Ver. 188.8.131.52" screen, click "Next".
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter is complete.