This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs the originally shipped version of the Intel® Collaborative Processor Performance Control (CPPC)Registry Patch
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 3.3 Mb
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000551997.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000551997.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Intel Collaborative Processor Performance Control (CPPC) registry patch Ver. 130605" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- Read the "Software License Agreement", and if you agree, click "I Agree".
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of Intel Collaborative Processor Performance Control (CPPC) Registry Patch is complete.