IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the Battery Calibration Diagnostic Updater software to add the new "Battery Capacity Calibration" feature to the "Advanced Diagnostics" of the "VAIO Care™" application.
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- Windows® 8.1 64-bit
- 2.31 MB
Before You Start
In order for this update to install and function properly, VAIO Care™ 8.3 or higher is required. A link to the required file is available in the You May Need This section.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600848.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600848.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Battery Calibration Diagnostic Updater Ver.18.104.22.168307310" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Battery Calibration Diagnostic Updater is complete.