IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs the originally shipped version of the Intel® 8 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller.
- Windows® 10 64-bit
- Windows® 8.1 64-bit
- 18.41 Mb
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000552082.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000552082.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- The driver will automatically install.
- Restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel 8 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller is complete.