WAIT - Read the Required Files section before downloading this file.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs the originally shipped version of the NXP NearFieldProximity Provider software.
This driver also resolves the yellow exclamation point error that may appear in Device Manager next to "Unknown Device" which indicates that a driver is not installed for that device.
This driver is compatible with the Windows® 10 operating system.
- Windows® 10 64-bit
- Windows® 8.1 64-bit
- 8.63 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000552163.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000552163.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- The driver will automatically install.
- Please wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the NXP NearFieldProximity Provider software is complete.