IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the Realtek® High Definition Audio driver to improve audio performance.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 167.49 MB
Before You Start
- Please update the BIOS software BEFORE installing this update. A link to the required file is available in the "Required Files" section.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000601131.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000601131.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" window, click the "Yes" button.
- At the "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Realtek High Definition Audio Driver" window, click the "Next" button.
- At the "Maintenance Complete" window, select "Yes, I want to restart my computer now", and then click the "Finish" button.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Realtek High Definition Audio Update is complete.