IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs the originally shipped version of the Intel® Chipset driver.
This driver also resolves the yellow exclamation point error that may appear in Device Manager next to "SM Bus Controller" which indicates that a driver is not installed for that device.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 3.61 Mb
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000552187.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000552187.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Welcome to the Setup Program" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" screen, read the agreement, then if you agree, click "Yes" to accept the agreement.
- At the "Readme File Information" screen, read the information to view the system requirements and installation information, then click "Next".
- At the "Setup Progress" screen, wait for the Setup Progress to finish, then click "Next".
- At the "Setup is Complete" screen, leave the check box selected for "Yes, I want to restart this computer now", then click "Finish" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel Chipset driver is complete.