IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs the originally shipped version of the Broadcom 802.11abgn Wireless SDIO Adapter.
- Windows® 8.1 64-bit
- 6.11 Mb
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000552256.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000552256.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Welcome to the Device Driver Installation Wizard" screen, click "Next".
- At the "Completing the Device Driver Installation Wizard" screen, click "Finish".
- Restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Broadcom 802.11 abgn Wireless SDIO Adapter Update is complete.