IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
The HAP Music Transfer for Mac® (version 1.3.1) is an application that transfers music files stored in your computer to the HDD Audio Player.
Version 1.3.1 of the application adds support for the Mac OSX 10.12 operating system.
The following features from previous versions (1.30 and earlier) are also included:
- Selecting multiple folders and batch transfer: You can select multiple folders (up to 100) in which music files are saved on your computer, and then transfer them in a batch to the HDD Audio Player.
- Supports the transfer of various types of file formats: In addition to widely used file formats (such as MP3), the HAP Music Transfer software allows for transferring non-compressed and high-resolution audio files such as 192 kHz/24 bit and DSD (Direct Stream Digital) file formats.
- Automatic transfer setting: You can set the automatic transfer function to [ON] to start transferring files automatically. If you set the automatic transfer function, it automatically starts transferring music files to the HDD Audio Player when new music files are added to the designated folder on your computer. You can also manually start the transfer any time you choose.
- Added Explorer HAP and Help buttons to the Setup Console.
- The device is searchable using an IP address.
- Mac OS® X
- 1.21 MB
Before You Start
Before You Start
- Follow the update instructions carefully.
- During the installation of this file, make sure you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- This program occupies the SSDP port. WARNING: Please stop any DLNA server programs from running, as these occupy the SSDP port that this program needs to detect the HDD Audio Player. The Automatic sync will also not work if other DLNA programs are active due to the SSDP port being occupied. You can stop the DLNA programs from running under the settings for those programs in System Preferences.
- This software requires a computer meeting the following system requirements: Note: This software is not supported on computers with upgraded operating systems or multi-boot environments.
- Operating systems: Apple® Mac OS X® 10.6-10.12 Note: Versions 10.6 and 10.7 are supported for 32-bit, and versions 10.6-10.12 are supported for 64-bit.
- CPU: Intel®
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
- Operating systems: Apple® Mac OS X® 10.6-10.12
- This software is not guaranteed to work for all computers even if they meet the above system requirements. Furthermore, the following systems are not supported:
- Personally constructed computers or operating systems
- Upgraded operating systems
- Multi-boot environments
- Multi-monitor environments
- Contact our Support team if you need assistance with the upgrade.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the HAPMusicTransfer_13101180.pkg file to a directory on your computer, and make note of this directory for reference.
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the HAPMusicTransfer_13101180.pkg file.
- At the Welcome to the HAP MusicTransfer Installer screen, click Continue.
- At the Software License Agreement dialog, read the agreement, then click Continue.
- At the dialog screen to agree to the terms of license agreement, if you agree, click Agree.
- At the Select a Destination screen, ensure your disk location is selected, and then click Continue.
- At the Installation Type screen, click Install. Note: For a standard install, the internal hard disk drive is selected automatically. If you want to install to another drive, click Change install location..., select your desired location, and then click Install.
- If you are prompted for your login password, type your password, and then click Install Software.
- The Installing HAP MusicTransfer screen displays the configuarion and installation progress.
- At the The Installation was successful screen, click Close.
The HAP MusicTransfer for Mac software installation is complete.