IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs version M35.R.2137 of the AV Receiver Firmware software and provides the following changes and benefits:
Improvements over version M35.R.2135:
- Improves system stability
- Changes the default settings to allow you to start Chromecast built-in playback from Standby mode.
- System Software
- 214.44 MB
Before You Start
Before You Start
- Follow the update instructions carefully.
- Your AV Receiver needs to be connected to a TV to install the update.
- Don't operate, power off, or disconnect the AV Receiver from the AC power outlet until after the update is complete.
- Failure to follow the instructions, or an interruption in the update process, can cause the receiver to become unresponsive or to require repair.
Download & Install
Choose how to install this update
OPTION 1 - Update via internet Method (Recommended)
The Update via internet method is straightforward and the easiest way to update your receiver. To use this method, your AV Receiver must be connected to your internet source using an Ethernet cable. (512Kbps or faster). If you have a slower connection speed, use the USB Storage Device method instead.
OPTION 2 - USB Storage Device Update Method
With this method, you use a PC to download the firmware upgrade to USB storage device, and then install it from the USB storage device onto your AV Receiver. You'll need a USB storage device with 150MB space available, and your AV Receiver has to be connected to a TV.