Error: Unsupported signal when the camera is connected to the TV.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue:
- Turn the camera and the TV off.
- Connect the camera to the TV using a compatible HDMI cable.
IMPORTANT: If your camera is supplied with a Multi-Output stand or HDMI adapter, connect it to the camera and then connect the HDMI cable.
- Make sure the HDMI cable is securely connected at both ends.
- Turn the camera and TV back on.
- Make sure the TV is set to the correct video input to receive the HDMI signal.
- Make sure the camera HDMI Resolution setting is set to AUTO.
NOTE: If you cannot display the screen properly with the AUTO setting, select other setting options on the camera such as 1080I, depending on the TV to be connected.
- If issue is not resolved, try connecting the cable to a different HDMI port on the TV.
- Make sure the TV is set to the new video input to receive the HDMI signal.
- If issue is not resolved, try replacing the HDMI cable with a different one.
NOTE: The TV may not be capable of accepting the currently selected resolution. Check the camera instruction manual for information on how to select different resolutions and information about available video output formats.