Questions & Answers: 365
- How to send images to a mobile device using NFC One-touch sharing.You can connect your camera to an NFC™ enabled mobile device and transfer images from the camera directly with just one touch, without the need for complicated settings. IMPORTANT: The NFC function on the mobile
- The battery drains quickly.Check the following concerning handling of the battery. Battery performance temporarily declines when used in cold temperatures, reducing the time that it can be used. To get more operating time out of the battery
- What is the difference between Camera Settings Reset and Initialize?Performing Camera Settings Reset will reset the settings made at the time of shooting to the default settings, while performing Initialize will reset all other settings that were not reset using Camera Settings
- When can the camera use the NFC function?The NFC™ function can be used any time when the NFC icon () is displayed on the camera LCD screen. NOTE: Unlock the screen of the mobile device before touching it on the camera.
- Unable to use the Remote Camera Control when PlayMemories Camera Apps are installed.The PlayMemories™ Camera Apps do not support the Remote Camera Control function.
- Is there a battery charger other than the supplied AC adapter for USB charging?You can use either of the following optional USB battery chargers (sold separately). USB AC Adaptor AC-UD10 USB AC Adaptor AC-UD20 NOTE: Visit the Sony® Store website for availability and pricing.
- Getting started with an α (Alpha) cameraProviding the support you need for your Sony® α Camera Getting started Getting blurred images on your camera in different modes? Unsure about the different modes of the camera? This section provides you with more
- The CHARGE light on the battery charger flashes when charging the battery pack.The CHARGE light may flash for the following reasons: The environmental temperature is too cold to charge the battery pack. The battery pack has not been used for a long time. There is a poor connection between
- Can't Establish a Wi-Fi Connection with the Mobile DeviceYou can use the PlayMemories Mobile™ app to control the camera or transfer images to your mobile device. A detailed information about the app and how to use it is available at the PlayMemories Mobile support website
- What Is the Electronic Front Curtain Shutter Function?The electronic front curtain shutter function is available on newer camera models. It shortens the time lag between shutter releases and helps reduce shutter noise when taking pictures. This function can be turned