- The PlayMemories™ Camera Apps services sales and download services will end in August and September 2023, respectively.
- This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The PlayMemories Camera Apps are mini-applications that can be downloaded and installed onto select Sony cameras. These apps add specific features to the camera and can be purchased from the PlayMemories Camera Apps store.
If you encounter errors when attempting to purchase a camera app, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Check for 2-step verification and turn it off from the PlayMemories Camera Apps dashboard.
- Go to Account settings → select Security → Continue to go to another page → Disable
- When you enter the credit card information, please input all billing information correctly and avoid abbreviations.
- You can also purchase a PlayStation Network Card and then use that to make your purchase.
- Update your camera to the latest firmware version.
- Check the app you are attempting to purchase to make sure it is compatible with your specific camera.
- Use the Google Chrome™ browser.
- Try to purchase and download the app directly using your camera.
- You will need to have an account and credits loaded to facilitate the download directly to the camera.
- Alternatively, the Wallet can be used to purchase camera apps.
- Try to download a free app to test the process.
- Reset the camera to factory settings.
If the issue is not resolved, contact PlayStation support.