Questions & Answers: 378
- The battery power drains even when the camera is turned off.IMPORTANT: The firmware update can only be applied by connecting the camera directly to a computer. The firmware update is only necessary for cameras installed with Version 1 of the firmware. The battery power appears
- Getting started with an α (Alpha) cameraProviding the support you need for your Sony® α Camera Getting started Getting blurred images on your camera in different modes? Unsure about the different modes of the camera? This section provides you with more
- The CHARGE light on the battery charger flashes when charging the battery pack.The CHARGE light may flash for the following reasons: The environmental temperature is too cold to charge the battery pack. The battery pack has not been used for a long time. There is a poor connection between
- How long is the shutter lag?The table below provides information on the shutter lag for different models. Model Time lag (in seconds) e-Front Curtain Shut setting DSLR-A100 0.11 Not applicable DSLR-A200 0.085 Not applicable DSLR-A230 0.10
- What is the Capture One Express (for Sony) software and how to get it?The Capture One Express™ (for Sony) software is one of the world's best RAW converters, rendering precise colors and incredible detail. It contains flexible digital asset management, all the essential adjustment
- Does the camera continuously adjust the focus while in Continuous Shooting or Speed Priority Continuous focus modes?The camera can continue to adjust the focus during Continuous Shooting if you set the autofocus mode to AF-A or AF-C. However, there are limitations depending on the camera and lens used. Check the table below for
- Is there a software update available to enable the focus hold button on the SEL70200G lens?There is no software update available to enable the focus hold button on the SEL70200G lens. Information on released software updates for the camera lens will be posted on the product support site.