Questions & Answers: 343
- The battery drains quickly.Check the following concerning handling of the battery. Battery performance temporarily declines when used in cold temperatures, reducing the time that it can be used. To get more operating time out of the battery
- Is there a battery charger other than the supplied AC adapter for USB charging?You can use either of the following optional USB battery chargers (sold separately). USB AC Adaptor AC-UD10 USB AC Adaptor AC-UD20 NOTE: Visit the Sony® Store website for availability and pricing.
- What is Auto Portrait Framing and how do I use it?Auto Portrait Framing combines Face Recognition, composition algorithms based on the Rule of Thirds principle, and By Pixel Super Resolution to create optimally framed portraits from images in which faces are detected
- How long is the shutter lag?The table below provides information on the shutter lag for different models. Model Time lag (in seconds) e-Front Curtain Shut setting DSLR-A100 0.11 Not applicable DSLR-A200 0.085 Not applicable DSLR-A230 0.10
- What is the Capture One Express (for Sony) software and how to get it?The Capture One Express™ (for Sony) software is one of the world's best RAW converters, rendering precise colors and incredible detail. It contains flexible digital asset management, all the essential adjustment
- Nothing is Displayed in the LCD Monitor of the CameraDepending on your camera, check the monitor display settings: For models with the LIVE VIEW/OVF switch: Set the switch to LIVE VIEW. If the switch is set to OVF, the LCD monitor turns off every time you'll look
- What Is the Electronic Front Curtain Shutter Function?The electronic front curtain shutter function is available on newer camera models. It shortens the time lag between shutter releases and helps reduce shutter noise when taking pictures. This function can be turned
- Is there a software update available to enable the focus hold button on the SEL70200G lens?There is no software update available to enable the focus hold button on the SEL70200G lens. Information on released software updates for the camera lens will be posted on the product support site.
- Can I import movies recorded in AVCHD format using iMovie for Mac?It is possible if you use iMovie® '08/ Mac® OS X v10.6.7 or later versions. iMovie (v10 or later) and Mac OS X v10.9 are necessary to import AVCHD movies recorded in 60p/50p mode (PS mode). Check the iMovie support