The Catalyst Browse software (free version) allows you to preview XAVC S and XAVC HS video clips, check and edit metadata, apply SteadyShot* correction using metadata, apply color correction, copy clips to the local hard disk, transcode between a variety of formats, and more.
In addition to the functions included with the Catalyst Browse software, the Catalyst Prepare (paid version) software also includes features bin-based clip management, simple timeline editing using a storyboard, and more.
The following products support the SteadyShot function using metadata:
ILCE-1*1 *2, ILCE-7SM3*1 *2, ILCE-7C*1 *3, ILCE-7M4*1 *2, ZV-E10*1 *2, ZV-1, DSC-RX100M7, DSC-RX0M2, ILME-FX6*1 *3, ILME-FX3*1 *2
- *1 Operation is not guaranteed when shooting using other than E-mount lenses
- *2 To use the SteadyShot function using metadata, set the SteadyShot function to Off or Active on the camera body before shooting
- *3 To use the SteadyShot function using metadata, set the SteadyShot function to Off on the camera body before shooting
- For further queries, please visit the Sony Help Center at https://scs.custhelp.com/.
- Once at the Help Center site, click Ask a Question.
NOTE: An account registration is required for inquiries.