IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
To control the playback functions of the camera when connected to a TV equipped with the SYNC MENU function using the TV remote control, follow the steps below.
- An HDMI® cable (sold separately) is needed to make this function work.
- Not all functions can be operated when the camera is connected to a TV using the HDMI connection. To see what playback functions that can be operated on your camera using the TV remote control, check the specifications or supplied operations guide.
- Connect the camera to the TV using the HDMI cable.
- Turn the TV on.
- Set the TV to the proper input.
- To turn on the camera, press the Playback button.
- Press the MENU button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Main Settings.
- Select CTRL FOR HDMI.
- Select On.
NOTE: If the camera functions in an undesired manner while using the TV remote control, switch the CTRL FOR HDMI function to Off.
- Press the SYNC MENU button of the TV remote control to select your desired mode.