IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
NOTE: This procedure will update the network services list of your Blu-ray Disc® player.
Choose one of the steps below to refresh the network services list based on the indicated condition.
- If you have not yet updated the network services list.
- Connect your Blu-ray Disc player to the Internet.
- Go to the Featured Apps area on the home screen.
- Press the ENTER button on the remote control.
- If you have already updated the network services list before.
- Open any app, and press the OPTIONS button on the remote control.
- Select Update List Services or Update List.
- If apps are missing on a 2015 Blu-ray Disc player after connecting to the network.
- Using the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- On the HOME menu, select All Apps.
- Under the All Apps menu, select Others.
- Under the Others category, select Activate Enhanced Features.
NOTE: The Blu-ray Disc player will refresh the Internet content. Press HOME on the supplied remote control when the content is ready.