IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
IMPORTANT: Before following the steps, here is a list of things you should have first.
- You should have an active network that can access the Internet.
- You should have the Internet device connected to the network.
A code will not appear if the product was previously registered.
To resolve this issue, unregister the product by following the steps below:
- Turn on the TV.
- Using the supplied TV remote control, press the HOME button.
- Scroll to the Network menu.
- Under the Network menu, select Unregister.
NOTE: Once the product is unregistered from the Sony® Essentials website, locate the registration code under the Activate Enhance Feature menu.