The Netflix® app that is available on certain devices like TVs, Blu-ray Disc™ players, media players, and home theater systems enables users to access the online content library of the Netflix service.
This article will help you setup and access Netflix, use the features, and resolve some issues that may occur when you watch movies or videos.
- Make sure that your device has the latest software update. Updates are available from the device menu, or you can download it on your computer and install it on your device.
- Not all devices are compatible with the Netflix app. Check your product manual for model-specific information.
How does the Netflix app work?
- How to access the Netflix app - service access, connection, setup, and login
- Netflix features - Using 3D, 4K, HD, Netflix subtitles, Netflix buttons, Netflix profiles, and setting parental controls.
- Netflix account assistance - How to create a Netflix account and how to add and remove devices.
- How to Use - Answers to how Netflix works and requirements for the best experience.
- Promotion - Netflix related current and past promotions
Troubleshoot problems when using Netflix
- Errors - Error messages or error codes are appearing when using Netflix.
- Netflix not working - Can't connect to Netflix or the app isn't working properly.
- Service availability - Netflix icon missing, service not available.
- Sound - Can't hear sound , or the sound quality is poor when watching videos.
- Image - There is no picture, or the image quality is bad when watching videos.