- Amazon service registration requires using an Internet browser on a computer or other Internet capable device, even when using On Device Registration.
- On Device Registration is currently only available for Amazon Video on Demand. On Device Registration does not work with any other services at this time.
- Using the remote supplied with the Internet device, press the Home or Menu button.
- Select either the Internet Content icon or the Video icon.
- Select Amazon Video on Demand.
- Select Use Device.
- If you have an existing account, enter your login information and select Go!.
- Type in purchase date information and select Submit.
- Accept or Decline Sony® special offers.
NOTE: The Special offers option is only displayed when creating a new Essentials account. It is not displayed when you are registering your device to an existing Essentials Sony account.
- After successful registration, select Continue to access the Amazon service.
Follow these steps to register your device to Amazon service.
- From the Amazon Video on Demand screen, click Link Account.
NOTE: On some models, you may have to press the Options button and select Account to see the Link Account option.
- Write down the code provided.
- Using a computer go to http://amazon.com/mytv.
- Follow the steps on the screen to either Sign in to an existing account or Register a New Account.
- Use the code written down on step 2 to link the device with the Amazon account.
- On the Registration Code box, enter the code and click Continue.