IMPORTANT: Not all Blu-ray Disc® players or TVs have Internet capabilities. To see if your Blu-ray Disc player or TV has the functions discussed in this solution, check the specifications or supplied operations guide.
- Unlink the device.
- Turn off the Internet video device.
- Using a computer, go to the Sony® Essentials Web site and log in using the existing e-mail address.
NOTE: If you have forgotten the e-mail address or the device had a previous owner, Please contact Sony Customer Care to speak with a customer service representative for further assistance.
- Click Manage Products.
- Click View Devices.
- To unlink the device, click the Unlink button.
- Re-link the device using the new account.
- Turn on the Internet video device.
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Network.
- Select Activated Enhanced Features.
- Write down the 4-digit Registration code.
- Using a computer, go to the Sony Essentials Web site.
- Select Create an account.
- Follow the steps to create a new account using the desired e-mail address.
- Once the new account has been created, select Link device.
- Use the Registration code from step to link the device.