This article provides information on how the Amazon® app works and how to access it using your Internet video device:
Before accessing the Amazon app on your device, we recommend reviewing the following information:
How do I access the Amazon app?
- Using the supplied remote control, press the HOME or MENU button.
- Select Video, Application, My Apps or Apps.
NOTE: The title of this menu selection will vary based on your model.
- Select Amazon.
- For Internet devices released in 2009 to 2013, linking the device to the Amazon service in the Sony Essentials website and device registration is required.
NOTE: If your device was manufactured in 2014 or later, proceed to step 5.
Register or login using an Amazon account.
- Write down the 5-Character Registration code provided from the Amazon app.
- Using a computer go to www.amazon.com/mytv.
- Sign-in with an active e-mail address and password or click No, I am a new customer.
- Enter the 5-Character Registration code written down on step 1 in the Registration Code box to link the device with the Amazon account.
- Click Continue.
NOTE: The image below will appear on your TV screen.
How to reset a lost or forgotten PIN code for purchasing movies from the Amazon.com service.
You may reset a lost or forgotten password through your Amazon account.