- Not all Blu-ray Disc® players or TVs have Internet capabilities. To see if your Blu-ray Disc player or TV has the functions discussed in this solution, check the specifications or supplied operations guide.
- These steps are only required for devices that use either version 1 or version 2 of the Netflix® app.
- Prior to following the steps in this solution, make sure that the Internet video device has been registered on the Sony® Essentials Web site . If not, the registration code will display on the screen instead of an activation code.
To locate the code:
NOTE: Steps 2 and 3 are examples on how to access the Netflix app. If the screens or the procedures are different on the TV you are using, launch the Netflix app in accordance with the specifications of your device model.
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Press the left arrow or right arrow to select Video.
- Under the Video category, select the Netflix icon.
NOTE: The code will display on the screen.
To use the code and link the device:
- Using a computer, log in to your Netflix account using an existing Email and Password or selecting Login with Facebook.
- Click Your Account located on the top right corner of the window.
- Under the YOUR STREAMING PLAN option, click Activate a device and enter the Activation code.