How to set a BRAVIA Internet Video device to listen to Pandora Internet Radio.
NOTE: Not all Blu-ray Disc® players, Home Theater systems or televisions have Pandora® capability. To verify whether your unit offers this service and confirm that this solution pertains to your unit, check the specifications. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
In order to activate this service, your BRAVIA® Internet Video device must be linked to an active Pandora account by following the steps below:
- Prior to following the steps in this solution, make sure your BRAVIA Internet Video device has been connected to an active high-speed Internet connection.
- Prior to following the steps in this solution, make sure your BRAVIA Internet Video device has been registered at http://internet.sony.tv/customer.
- Using the supplied remote control, press the HOME or MENU button.
- Select the Music icon.
- Select the Pandora Internet Radio icon.
- Press Enter.
- After the My Station / Welcome to Pandora screen appears, use a computer to follow the next set of steps.
NOTE: Do not click Continue yet.
- Using a computer, log in to the Sony ESSENTIALS website and then click on the Link to Premium Services link.
- Click the Pandora Link to Service link.
- Follow the steps to either register a new account or log in to an existing account.
- After successfully linking the device with Pandora, use the supplied remote to follow the next step.
- While on the My Station / Welcome to Pandora screen (described on step 5 of this solution), select Continue.
- The set up is now complete. To listen to music, click on either one of the available stations, the New Station icon or Quick mix.