The Hulu® app provides user access to the Hulu streaming library and is available on certain devices like TVs, Blu-ray Disc™ players, and home theater systems.
- Check your device compatibility.
Make sure that your device has the latest software update installed. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
If you are looking for information about the most common questions for subscriptions, account information or support, we might have what you are looking for!
- Getting Started with a Hulu Subscription
- Which Products Support the Hulu Internet Video Service?
- Link Your Device to Your Hulu Account
- Recommended Internet Speed for Streaming Hulu Videos
- Support for the Standard or Free Hulu Service
- How Many Devices Can Be Attached to a Hulu Account?
- Unlink a Video Device From a Hulu Account
- Enable Closed Caption on the Hulu App
If you are experiencing an issue with the app, here are the most common errors and problems that appear:
- Error: This app is not Available on This Device or This app is not Applicable on This Product
- An Error Message Appears if I Stream the Same Video on Another Device
- Playback Failure Error
- Error Code 300 Appears When Trying to Access the Hulu App
- Unable to Access the Hulu App
- Videos Don't Play or is Blocked on the Google TV™ Device
- Internet Streaming Videos Only Playback in Standard Definition (SD)
- Your Android TV Device's Backlight Turns Off and On
- Your Android TV Device Returns to the Home Screen When Hulu App is Accessed
- Internet Video Stations Disappear from the List of Available Stations
- Unable to Set the Parental Control Setting for Hulu Content
For more information and to check for promotions and new offers for the Hulu app, visit the Hulu Support Page.