The Hulu® app provides user access to the Hulu streaming library on certain.
- Check your device compatibility.
Make sure that your device has the latest software update installed.
If you are looking for information about the most common questions for subscriptions, account information or support, we might have what you are looking for!
- Getting started with a Hulu subscription
- Which products support the Hulu service?
- Link a device to your Hulu account
- Recommended internet speed for streaming Hulu videos
- Support for the Standard or Free Hulu service
- How many devices can be attached to a Hulu account?
- Unlink a device from a Hulu account
- Enable Closed Caption on Hulu
If you are experiencing an issue with the app, here are the most common errors and problems that appear:
- Error: This app is not available on this device or This app is not applicable on this product
- Playback Failure error
- Error Code 300 appears when trying to access Hulu
- Videos won't play or are blocked on the Google TV™ device
- Internet Streaming Videos only play in Standard Definition (SD)
- The Android TV backlight turns off and on
- The Android TV returns to the Home Screen when Hulu is accessed
- Internet Video Stations disappear from the list of available stations
- Unable to set the Parental Control setting for Hulu content
- Hulu Live streaming isn't working on my TV
For more information and to check for promotions and new offers for the Hulu app, visit the Hulu Support Page.