Your Netflix app screen may be blank for several reasons, each of these steps may provide a possible solution, check to see if the Netflix app works after each step are performed.
Network connection and internet performance
It's important that you have a good network connection and internet performance to stream Netflix content.
- Check your other streaming services to verify the internet connection to your device is working properly.
- Power reset your internet equipment (modem/router):
- Ensure your internet connection speed meets or exceeds the Netflix recommendations .
- Perform a power reset or restart your streaming device:
- If your device is using a Wi-Fi® connection, try improving your connection by moving the Wi-Fi router and streaming device closer together.
- If your Wi-Fi connection isn't satisfactory, try connecting directly to your device using an Ethernet cable.
For additional information and suggestions, review the tips to maximize network and internet performance in your home.
- Check for and install any updates available for your device. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- If you're unable to resolve the issue, you can try performing a factory reset of your device. Check the list for your product type or refer to your device
Note: Account information and other user configurations may be lost when performing a factory reset.
- Non-Android factory reset
- Android TV or Google TV factory reset
- Blu-ray Disc%trade; player factory reset
If the issue still exists, it may be helpful to do the following:
- Contact your internet service provider to ensure proper internet connection and speed.
- Contact Netflix customer support or visit their Netflix Help Center page to ensure proper account setup and access,