IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Screen mirroring is a feature that allows you to display the screen of a mobile device on your TV screen.
- This feature uses the Miracast® technology to create a direct wireless connection between your device and the Blu-ray® Disc Player. Your device must support the Miracast technology (screen mirroring) for this feature to work.
NOTE: Refer to the list of Wi-Fi® Certified Miracast devices for more details.
- Screen mirroring does not use your wireless home network.
- While you are using screen mirroring, your device connection to your home network will be turned off.
- Apple® products do not support screen mirroring.
- Screen mirroring playback on the Windows® 10 operating system may not be displayed due to compatibility limitations with the Windows video driver.
Follow the steps below to use screen mirroring:
- On the remote control of the Blu-ray Disc player, press the Home button.
- Use the RIGHT ARROW or LEFT ARROW buttons to move to Input.
- Use the UP ARROW or DOWN ARROW buttons to select Screen mirroring
- Press the Enter button. The following screen will be displayed.
- Turn on the screen mirroring function of your compatible device. A screen similar to the following will be displayed.
- Select the device that matches the name displayed on the TV screen.
- You only have to make this selection the fist time you are making the connection. Future connections should happen automatically when screen mirroring is turned on for both the device and the Blu-ray Disc player.
- The screen from your device should now be displayed on the TV screen.
In case the screen mirroring function fails, try any of the applicable solutions.
When the mobile device malfunctions
Restart your mobile device.
- On your mobile device, press and hold the power button for several seconds.
- Tap Power off.
- Press and hold the power button again for several seconds for it to power on.
When the Blu-ray Disc player malfunctions
Restart the Blu-ray Disc player.
- Power off the Blu-ray Disc player.
- Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
- Reinsert the power cord into the outlet
- Power on the Blu-ray Disc player.