IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The Blu-ray Disc® player may show the connections status OK after you run the network set up, but still cannot access the Internet apps.
Follow the steps below to configure the Primary and Secondary DNS on the Blu-ray Disc player.
- Press the HOME button on the supplied remote control.
- On the HOME screen, select the Setup icon.
- Select Network Settings.
- Select Internet Settings.
- Select Wired or Wireless Setup.
- Select New connection registration.
- If the SSID is displayed on the screen, no need to change it. Select your SSID or network name.
- On the Please make sure the security mode that is set on your wireless router screen, the default security mode is usually selected. Do not select other security mode. Press the right arrow button to continue.
- For the security key, if asterisks are shown, no need to enter a new password. Press the right arrow button to continue.
- Select Manual Registration under the Wireless Network Manual Registration screen.
- Select Custom, under the Please select how to set up the IP address and proxy server settings of the unit screen.
- Select No, under the Do you want to setup IPV6 address screen.
- Select Custom, under the Please select how to setup your IPV4 address screen.
- Select Auto, under the IP Address Settings screen.
- Select Specify IP address, under DNS settings screen.
- Enter 220.127.116.11 for the Primary DNS and 18.104.22.168 for the Secondary DNS.
NOTE: Check the IP address if it starts with 192 or 10, the default gateway 192.168.1.1 or 10.0.0.1, and subnet mask 255.255.255.0. If the IP address is correct, do not change it.
- Select No for the Proxy server.
- Select Save and Connect.
- Select the Internet app.