Before You Start
- Use a high-speed 4K HDMI® cable that supports 18Gbps bandwidth.
- Requires a Netflix® subscription plan that supports Ultra HD streaming.
- Requires a steady internet connection speed of 25 megabits per second or higher.
- The streaming quality must be set to High or Auto in the playback settings of your Netflix profile.
- Make sure the firmware software for your Blu-ray Disc™ player is updated to the latest version.
Streaming Netflix Ultra HD content
Steps to stream Netflix Ultra HD content using your 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc player:
- Connect your player to the 4K HDMI® input of the TV using a high-speed 4K HDMI cable.
- Information for which HDMI inputs on the Bravia TV supports this enhanced format (18Gbps) is available.
- Turn on your TV and the player.
- Make sure your TV is set to the HDMI input that's connected to your player.
- Using the supplied remote for your player, press the NETFLIX button.
- Sign in to your Netflix account.
- Locate an Ultra HD movie or show for playback.