Follow the steps below if the HDMI® connection between your TV and other device is not working.
- Make sure both the TV and other device are turned on.
- While turned on, unplug the power cords for the TV and device from the electrical outlet.
- Disconnect the HDMI cables from the TV and other product.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- While the HDMI cables are disconnected, plug the power cords back into the electrical outlet.
- Turn on the TV.
- Re-connect the HDMI cables.
- Turn on the HDMI-connected product.
The TV should now detect the HDMI signal from the connected device and operate normally. If there is still a problem, disconnect the HDMI cable from both products and then reconnect it in the opposite direction. In some situations this has been reported to resolve connection issues.