Connect my NSZ-GS7 internet player to my wireless home network using WPS
This information provides steps to help connect your NSZ-GS7 internet player to your wireless home network using the Wi-Fi® Protected Setup (WPS) method.
Before you start
- You must use a Wi-Fi router that supports WPS.
- Make sure your internet player is connected to your TV.
- Make sure the TV input is selected for the internet player.
- On the supplied remote control, press the button with the home icon.
- On the displayed menu, select Settings.
- Select Network.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Select the name of your network.
Note: WPS available displays under the name of your network.
- Select the Network Setup field.
- Select WPS push button.
- Select Connect.
- On your router, press and hold the WPS button until the LEDs begin flashing.
Important: This step must be performed within two minutes after selecting connect, otherwise you will need to repeat steps 5-8.
- Release the WPS button.