Netflix® is an online subscription service that charges a flat rate monthly fee for rental-by-mail and online streaming of movies and TV episodes. Please note, not all streaming services are supported on all models. Some older models may not have internet connection capability. Please refer to your product manual for details.
- Connect your device to the internet
- How do I access Netflix?
- Sign up for Netflix
- What is Netflix calibrated mode and how do I turn it on or off on my TV?
- How to unlink my Netflix account from the device.
- Some apps such as Amazon, Netflix, and YouTube do not work on my Android TV after a software update
- Why isn't Netflix working?
- The screen is blank and I am unable to access the Netflix app.
- Android TV Displays Error Could Not Reach Netflix Service
- Netflix App Drops Back to Home Page When I Try to Play a Movie
- Error 301 appears when trying to access the Netflix channel.
- Error 100 Appears When the Netflix App Starts
- Other Netflix error messages and codes