If you are not able to view any of the XM Satellite Radio® channels, try the following steps to resolve this issue:
IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is needed to complete any of these steps, refer to the instructions supplied with the product.
- Make sure that you have the stereo unit set to XM.
- Try manually scrolling through the channels or press a preset station to see if the channels will display.
- If the channels are still not displaying, reset the microprocessor on the XM Satellite Radio receiver by pressing the RESET button with a pointed object, such as a ball-point pen.
- Press the RESET button on the front of your stereo unit, or if applicable, follow the steps for resetting your stereo.
- If resetting the stereo unit and the XM Satellite Radio receiver does not work, try following the Activation Refresh steps found on the XM Satellite Radio Web site.
If you have completed all of the steps and the issue is not resolved, we would recommend that you visit the XM Satellite Radio Web site. Make sure to obtain the INSB (serial) number off of the XM Satellite Radio receiver before contacting them since this number will be needed before they can assist you.