What is the Windows Contacts feature and how is it used?
Windows Contacts is a contact manager feature that allows you to keep track of people and organizations by creating contacts for them. The following information can be stored in a contact record:
- Email Addresses
- Phone Numbers
- Street Addresses
- Family information
- Website addresses
- A contact picture
Follow these steps to add a contact record in Windows Contacts:
- On the taskbar, in the Search field next to the Start button, type Contacts.
- In the Search results, click Contacts.
- In the Contacts window, click New Contact.
- In the New Contact Properties window, fill in the record fields as desired.
- Once you have finished, click OK to save the contact.