- Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click Ease of Access.
- In the Ease of Access window, click Ease of Access Center.
- In the Ease of Access Center window, click Make the keyboard easier to use.
- In the Make the keyboard easier to use window, in the Turn on Toggle Keys section, click to place a check in the box to enable or click to remove the check to disable the feature.
NOTE: If the Toggle Keys feature was enabled by accident, it is possible that the NUM LOCK key was held down for more than 5 seconds. To prevent this from happening again, remove the check from the box next to Turn on Toggle Keys by holding down the NUM LOCK key for 5 seconds.
- In the Make the keyboard easier to use window, click the OK button.
- Click the X in the upper-right corner to close the Ease of Access Center window.
- Restart the computer.