How to start the computer in VGA Mode.
Follow this procedure to start the computer in VGA Mode.
- Turn on the computer.
- On the SONY screen, press and hold the F8 key for 7-10 seconds.
NOTE: If a Please Select Boot Device window appears, press the ESC key, then press the F8 key.
- On the Windows Advanced Options Menu screen, press the UP ARROW key until Enable VGA Mode is selected.
- Press the ENTER key.
- On the Please select operating system to start: screen, press the ENTER key.
- In the To begin, click your user name window, click the Administrator icon.
NOTE: If a password prompt appears in the Type your password box, type the password and press the ENTER key.
- In the Windows is running in VGA Mode box, click the Yes button.