Unexpected issues may occur while using your TV.
- Abnormal image/ no picture/ no sound for a TV channel or external device
- No sound/distorted sound/unwanted noise/interrupted sound when playing video or audio
- Video, photos, or thumbnails don't display properly or display a black screen
- USB playback, Throw, or Screen Mirroring doesn't work or can't be played
- The application doesn't operate correctly
The following procedure may help to improve the situation.
- Restart the TV.
For more details, refer to the How to restart (reset) an Android TV or Google TV? article.
- Remove all devices connected to the TV.
- Turn off the TV and unplug the power cord, wait approximately 2 minutes, plug in the power cord, and then turn on the TV.
For Google TV™, except for KD-xx75K, KD-85X91J (85), and KD-32W830K series press the POWER button on the TV for about 40 seconds or until the TV turns off.
- If the TV is connected to an external HDD, disconnect and try again.
- If you leave the TV unplugged, the electricity that remains in the unit will be discharged.
- If you use an HDMI/MHL connection and the screen turns black, or the image doesn't display correctly, try the following.
Note: Your TV may not be compatible with an MHL connection. For more details, refer to the manual. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Disconnect the HDMI/MHL cable and connect it again.
- Unplug the connected device and plug it back in or reboot the device.
- Reset the picture or sound settings if you experience an abnormal image or sound.