If your computer has the keyboard backlight feature , follow the steps below to configure it:
Note: Refer to your computer's manual to see if it has this feature.
- Click the Start button, and then click All Programs.
- In the All Programs menu, click VAIO Control Center.
- In the VAIO Control Center window, click Keyboard and Mouse and then click Backlit KB.
- Select Turn backlight on when surroundings dark to turn on the backlight feature.
- To specify the length of time before the backlight turns off, click the box next to Turn backlight on when surroundings dark.
- If you want to turn off the backlight feature, remove the check from the box.
- Select the desired length of time before the backlight turns off when there is no keyboard activity:
- 10 Seconds
- 30 Seconds
- 1 Minute
- Do not turn off (always on when dark)
- Click the OK button.