Follow this procedure to troubleshoot resource and device conflicts.
- Install any original or updated device drivers available online.
- Some devices may not be seen or easily removed without starting the computer in Safe Mode .
- Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the device status in Device Manager after completing each step.
- Restart the computer.
- Remove any conflicting or disabled devices from Device Manager.
- Reset the computer BIOS to the default values.
- Ensure any added hardware device is properly connected.
- Remove all third-party hardware.
NOTE: If removing third-party hardware resolves the issue, contact the third-party manufacturer for additional help installing the hardware without conflicts.
- Restore the computer to a previous working configuration using the System Restore feature.
If the issue is still unresolved, service may be required. Go to Product Repair.