How to manually install drivers.
Use the following procedure to manually install drivers from a folder on the hard drive or another storage device:
- Click the Start button and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click Performance and Maintenance.
- In the Performance and Maintenance window, under or pick a Control Panel icon, click System.
- In the System Properties window, click the Hardware tab.
- On the Hardware tab, click the Device Manager button.
- In the Device Manager window, click to select the appropriate device for which you would like to install the driver.
- On the menu bar, click Action and then click Update Driver.
- In the Hardware Update Wizard window, click to select No, not this time and then click the Next button.
- Click to select Install from a list or specific location (Advanced) and then click the Next button.
- Verify Search for the best driver in these locations is selected and then click to check Include this location in the search.
- Click the Browse button.
- In the Browse For Folder window, navigate to the folder where the drivers are located and then click the OK button
- Click the Next button.
- Click the Finish button.
- Restart the computer.