Watch thisor follow the steps below to set up a connection with a Bluetooth® enabled device:
- Click the Start button.
- Click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click Hardware and Sound.
- Set the external Bluetooth device to discovery mode, per the manufacturer's instructions.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Some Bluetooth devices will require you to enter a code on the device, and others on the computer. Some devices, such as a mouse, don't require a pairing code at all. Consult the manufacturer's instructions for your device for the pairing specifications.
- You will get the following choices if the operating system doesn't recognize your device's pairing specifications: