Questions & Answers: 956
- Use the Screen Mirroring Feature to Display your Windows 10 Computer Screen on the TVBefore You Start The computer must have a factory-installed Microsoft® Windows® 10 operating system. The computer must support the Miracast® feature. On the TV, turn on the Built-in Wi-Fi setting. Check the manual
- What are the DVD region codes?Many commercially-produced DVD movies contain regional coding to prevent the playback of the disc in a geographical area other than the one in which it was released. DVD movies released in one region may only play
- How to remove a user account.Follow this procedure to remove a user account. WARNING: There is a risk of data loss. If an account is deleted with the Deleting files option, all Cookies, Favorites, My Documents, Desktop files, and other user
- Region Codes for Blu-ray DiscsBlu-ray Disc™ media have region codes written in letters to indicate a particular zone or region where you can play the discs. Check the following region codes below : Region A: North America, South America, U.S
- What are the USB data transfer rates and specifications?The Universal Serial Bus (USB) specification stipulates five data transfer rates: USB 1.0/Low-Speed: 1.5 Megabits per second (Mbps) USB 1.1/Full-Speed: 12 Mbps USB 2.0/Hi-Speed: 480 Mbps USB 3.0/SuperSpeed: 5 Gbps
- Unable to display a picture from a computer that is connected to the HDMI input of the TV.NOTE: If you are connecting the TV to a computer to use it as a monitor, we have a separate article about general information about connecting a TV to a computer for use as a monitor . Make sure that the computer
- What is DLNA technology?Digital Living Network Alliance® (DLNA) technology provides home networking capability to many home audio and video devices, including computers, game consoles, digital cameras, and portable/mobile products. It
- How do I register a Sony product?All Sony® products can be registered online at the Sony Product Registration Web site.
- Windows 10 upgrade for VAIO computerFor more information, visit the Windows® 10 operating system upgrade instructions for VAIO® computer page.