The Travel application is a Microsoft® application that allows you to explore over 3,000 different destinations from all over the world. It provides articles, attraction information, maps, weather conditions and 360 degree panorama picture. You will also be able to locate flight or hotel information for the date that you would like to travel. Follow these steps to use the Travel application.
- Point to (but do not click) the lower-right or top-right corner of the screen, and then click to select the Search charm.
NOTE: The Windows Logo + Q key combination will also take you to the Search screen.
- In the Search screen, in the Search field, type Travel, and then click the Travel icon.
- The Travel application will open.
- Scrolling to the right provides access to various travel related categories and tools.
- To select a specific location, scroll to the right and either click one of the destinations listed or click the More tile to see additional destinations.
- Scrolling to the right within a specific destination will provide access to additional categories specific to that location, such as Attractions and Hotels.
- Right click in the center of the Travel screen to quickly navigate to Destinations, Flights, Hotels, or explore the Best of the Web.