How to calibrate the touch screen.
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow these steps to calibrate the touch screen display.
IMPORTANT: Not all computers have a touch screen display. To see if your computer has a touch screen display, check the computer specifications. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click Hardware and Sound.
- In the Hardware and Sound window, below Tablet PC Settings, click Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input.
- In the Tablet PC Setting window, click the Calibrate button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the calibration process.
- At the Digitizer Calibration Tool prompt, click Yes.
- In the Tablet PC Setting window, click the OK button.
- In the Hardware and Sound window, click the X in the upper-right corner to close the window.
- Restart the computer.