Unable to start Bluetooth stack service.
If you are having problems connecting a Bluetooth device, such as a mouse, headphones, or phone, follow the procedure below to resolve the issue:
- Not all computers have an internal Bluetooth adapter. To see if your computer has a Bluetooth adapter, check the specifications, which are available through the Manuals/Specs/Warranty link on this page.
- Because each of these steps represents a possible solution, try to setup a connection with the Bluetooth device after each step.
- Click Start.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound.
- Under Devices and Printers, click Device Manager.
- Click Network adapters and locate the Bluetooth device.
- Right-click the Bluetooth device and click Uninstall.
- Reinstall Bluetooth drivers from VAIO Care or download it from sony esupport website and attempt to connect again.
- Download and install all Bluetooth updates available online through the Drivers & Software link on this page.
- Verify the internal Bluetooth adapter is enabled.
- Verify the Bluetooth Support Service is started and set to automatic.
- Verify the internal Bluetooth adapter is set to discoverable mode.
- Verify the Bluetooth device is turned on and charged properly. Refer to the manufacturer's instructions for proper configuration.
- The Bluetooth device may be out of range or too close. Try moving it closer or a little further away.